User requirements and current infrastructures
- To identify the currently deployed mobile technologies, devices, networking infrastructures and platforms with a special emphasis in the piloting cities
- To identify stakeholders and end-users’ needs and requirements in order to define the necessary features and functions of the MoveUS platform and its associated services
- To create and analyse an initial set of potential MoveUS services usage scenarios, and identify those with highest priority that could serve as reference implementations in the living labs and city pilots.
- To provide more detailed specifications for the city pilots, clearly identifying the similarities and differences between them.
- To define energy-efficiency mobility rules and packages of incentives related to them
- To identify the information sources and sinks in cities, focusing especially in the pilot test cities, and assess the quality of the data available in terms of accuracy, usefulness, reliability, latency, etc.